Students in the PNP PhD program have earned the MA once they have completed the following:
I. 36 units of coursework, including:
1. 6 units of seminars including 3 units for Proseminar
2. 3 units of logic (301, 405 or the graduate logic exam)
3. 3 units in philosophy of psychology or philosophy of neuroscience or philosophy of mind
4. 3 units in philosophy of language or epistemology or metaphysics or philosophy of science
5. 3 units of value theory or history.
6. 6 units of empirical coursework/laboratory work (in psychology, biology or related areas).
II. 1 passed qualifying paper.
The PNP Program does not offer a terminal MA Degree.