- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- A Field Guide to the Philosophy of Mind
- Wikipedia entry for Philosophy of Mind
Online Brain Atlases:
- The Whole Brain Atlas
- Washington University's Neuroscience Tutorial
Online News Archives & Blogs:
- Cognews.com Articles and commentary in a number of PNP areas
- Neuroscience News at the MIT news office
- Neuroscience section of Medical News today
- Society for Neuroscience News
- Dave Chalmer's Online Bibliography for the Philosophy of Mind
- Dave Chalmer's list of people with online papers is philosophy
- Jstor.org: Online journals and paper.
- Igenta Connect: Academic and professional publications
- Cog Prints: Part of the UK's Electronic Libraries programme; holds more than 180 papers on the philosophy of mind.
Societies and Organizations:
- American Philosophical Association
- Society for Philosophy and Psychology (SPP)
- Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology (SSPP)
- Cognitive Science lab software
- The Andrew W. Mellon Fellowship in Humanistic Studies
This is a full-year fellowship for full-time, first-year graduate students.
- American Philosophical Society grants and fellowships
- Grants for Individuals: A listing with links, books and other resources.
- National Science Foundation grants and awards
- The Virtual Laboratory at the Max Planck Institute. *New*
- Olin Library PNP subject page
- The Leiter Report
- Philosophy Conferences Worldwide
- Neuroethics at UPenn: explores ethical issues from clinical and laboratory neuroscience
- Academic Info (a psychology degree and resource guide, with links to research tools, writing guides, journals, book lists, etc.)
- Psychology Degree (a psychology degree and resource guide)